I am a painter, mainly working in acrylics. I like to create quiet paintings, most of them have a tension about them. I'm interested in working with the figure, light and color. While, my own personal narrative is put into my paintings, it is not my goal to necessarily get that story across, so long as the viewer feels some sort of emotion to take away with him.

While I'm primarily an acrylic painter, I like to dabble in other mediums including pastels, oil paints, colored pencils, and even some lithographs and block prints.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Updates

So, I did some homework and finally got some pricing for color prints that I listed under most of my work. I also added a few pieces, and took some better photos for a few works. I'll continue to fix the photos and get some prices for black and white prints (on those that are black and white pieces) and figure out how much I want for originals too (so far, the lithographs have pricing for originals, but not prints) There are also a few opportunities for a show or two in the near future, so I will have updates on that too.
-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment